Friday, January 24, 2014

Blanket in Garter Stitch


 
I keep knitting the diagonal blanket.  The first half is done.  I am pleased how it is turning out despite the simple garter stitch that I am using.  Was it Bon Point who sold garter stitched baby outfit in beige years ago?  Or was it Jacardi?  I remember it was very chic.  I also like the edges.  It is nice and tapered.  I am thinking about adding crocheted edges in pink.  I am not certain if I should do it or not.  Of course, it will not look bad, but could it be more sophisticated without extra edging? 
 
 
 
Of course, Missy claims it to be hers.  What a strange dog!
 

"Mine."
She has been barking, and I do not know what she wants.  Look at her face.  She looked so determined.  Does she wants treats?


I started to wonder if she is looking at something.  She is practically staring and barking at the upper kitchen cabinets.  There is nothing that she can eat up there.

 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment